Who uses our space?
Monarch Manor Childcare
Our goal is simple, to create the most enriching environment possible through informed choices and thoughtful design. Curriculum – Our emergent play-based curriculum is aligned with both the Early Learning for Every Child Today framework as well as the Ontario Kindergarten curriculum through the use of both structured and child-initiated play activities. It allows children to actively explore their environment and the world around them through a process of learning-based play which is key to developing problem solving, language acquisition, literacy, numeracy, and social, physical, and emotional skills.
City dogs are lucky dogs; Puppachinos at Starbucks, so many off leash parks to run and romp, plenty of doggie friends to meet and play with, centres for doggie birthday parties, dog walkers galore and bakeries with special doggie treats. City dogs really have it all!
But it’s not all fun and games for our pups. Expectations are high for dogs to be well behaved in high traffic areas such as busy sidewalks, lobbies and elevators. They are expected to be calm and quiet both inside and outside to avoid noise complaints or dirty looks. They need to keep four paws on the ground to avoid muddying clothing of people walking by. And they can’t say hello to every dog and to every person since not everyone is a fan of other dogs (even dogs themselves). It takes a lot of skill to be a good city dog citizen.
At City Dogs Training and Behavior, we find the most motivating ways to train calmness and politeness in your dog at home and on city streets. We delve into the root of unwanted behaviors to address the real issue and achieve the goals needed for your dog to live happily and peacefully in our busy city.
Sparx Studio: Educational Kids Acting Course
- How to deal with anxiety, bullying, strangers & COVID.
- How to help write, rehearse and perform a play.
- Acting skills such as character work, emotional exploration & improvisation.
- Critical thinking and confidence skills in order to navigate through common childhood scenarios.
- How to improve public speaking skills.
- How to work independently and as part of a team.
- …How to have a blast without evening realizing they are learning! (Plus much more!)
Delivering quality performing arts training (drama, dance, acting and singing classes) for young people is our goal at Stagecoach Toronto East. All levels of ability are welcome; whether you come for fun or to enhance your talents for further arts training, Stagecoach is the place to gain life skills, build confidence, have fun and make friends. Singing, dancing, acting and drama classes all under one roof!
At Thrive Academy, we help children overcome barriers to learning so that they can feel confident and capable at school. Poor timing can impact many activities throughout the school day. We deliver an innovative program that measures and improves a child’s timing. If your child is experiencing any of the following, you may want to consider a timing assessment:
– Difficulty getting started on homework and other tasks
– Slow to grasp new concepts or formulate thoughts
– Clumsy or uncoordinated
– Trouble getting along with others
– Struggles to keep track of or notice the passage of time
– Has a hard time understanding oral instructions
– Seems overwhelmed by sensory information that doesn’t seem to bother others
Poor timing can affect almost every area of your child’s life. Their struggles can seem overwhelming, but there is hope. Our program is fun, engaging and can quickly produce lasting improvements so that your child can thrive in any environment.