Thinking about renting from Manor Road UC?
Here’s what you need to provide. All documentation, e transfers and questions should be sent to email@example.com.
1. Information for our agreement:
Name of group:
Day(s) room required:
Time(s) required (including set up and clean up):
Number of people:
2. An agreement will be emailed to you. Please sign all highlighted areas and return. An e signature is fine.
3. All renters will provide and maintain in full force and effect general and third party liability insurance with coverage for any one occurrence of claim not to be less than two million Dollars ($2,000,000) during the rental period of this rental agreement. Manor Road United Church and the United Church of Canada must be named as Additional Insured parties. Evidence of insurance is required prior to the scheduled event date.
Please forward the policy.
3. A security deposit of $250. The deposit will be returned after your event or after your rental ends if the space is returned to the same condition as when you arrived.
4. Your rental fee. See details in your agreeement.
5. Copy of ID.
6. A Special Occasions Permit (SOP) issued by the ACGO if you are serving alcohol.
7. A copy of the Smart Serve Certificate of the person(s) bar-tending the event if you are serving alcohol.
Manor Road United Church is on the traditional home of the Huron-Wendat Nation, Metis Nation of Ontario, Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation, Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation and Six Nations of the Grand River. May we be connected to the heartbeat of the Spirit as one.